FxWirePro: AUD/USD edges higher from session lows, RBA's status quo puts a floor under the Aussie dollar
FxWirePro: USD/JPY spike continues unabated for the 7th straight session, US dollar drawing haven bids amid renewed risk aversion
FxWirePro :EUR/AUD caught in narrow range, bias neutral
• EUR/AUD strengthened on Wednesday but gains were limited as growing worries about COVID-19 pandemic and downward revision to Germany’s growth forecast kept some investors cautious.
• Global coronavirus cases surpassed 100 million on Wednesday , as countries around the world struggle with new virus variants and vaccine shortfalls.
• The pair hit daily high at 1.5773 and was last trading at 1.5746 at (GMT 19:16).
• EUR/AUD bulls have to contend with strong resistance at 1.5777 (21DMA). If EUR/AUD longs overcome that level, tests of 1.5842(23.6%fib) is likely.
•Resistance Levels : 1.5777 (21DMA) , 1.5842(23.6%fib), 1.5900 (Psychological level)
• Support Levels: 1.5668 (50%fib), 1.5585 (61.8%fib), 1.5558(Lower BB)
Recommendation: Be on sidelines