FxWirePro: AUD/NZD tumbles lower after rejection at Triangle top, kiwi buoyed on RBNZ’s upbeat economic outlook
FxWirePro: GBP/NZD maintains bullish bias with focus on 1.9200
• GBP/NZD strengthened on Friday as better-than-expected UK GDP data supported pound.
• GBP/NZD climbs above 1.9000 and holds near the day's high late US session. The cross pairs bullish structure remains intact above 1.8985, the 50% Fib.
• Technical signals are bullish as RSI is at 54,while day moving averages are trending north.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.9101 ( 38.2%fib), any close above will push the pair towards 1.9181 ( Dec 4th high).
• Immediate support is seen at 1.8985 (50%fib) and break below could take the pair towards 1.8924 (5 DMA).
Recommendation: Good to buy around 1.9000, with stop loss of 1.8900 and target price of 1.9150