FxWirePro: NZD/USD retains bearish bias, upbeat New Zealand trade surplus data fails to impress Kiwi bulls
FxWirePro: USD/JPY struggles at 20-DMA resistance, broad-based U.S. dollar weakness amid looming political risks weighs
FxWirePro: AUD/USD extends marginal gains, consolidates previous weeks' losses as Aussie catches fresh bids after Westpac pushes back RBA rate cut call
FxWirePro :EUR/NZD bulls show no sign of tiring yet, good to buy on dips
• EUR/NZD rose on Thursday as impasse on US coronavirus aid package supported euro .
• EUR/NZD climbs above 1.8052 and holds near the day's high in afternoon US session. The pairs rise has topped at 1.8052.
• EUR/NZD bulls show no signs of tiring, yet, only a move below 1.7741 (38.2%fib) strong support will shift the trend downside.
• Technical signals are bullish as RSI is at 72, daily momentum studies 5, 9 and 10 DMAs are trending north.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.8052 ( Higher BB), any close above will push the pair towards 1.8211 (23.6% fib).
• Support is seen at 1.7945 (5 DMA) and break below could take the pair towards 1.7741 (38.2%fib).
Recommendation: Good to buy on dips around 1.8000, with stop loss of 1.7800 and target price of 1.8110