- The Swedish Krona rose after declining for two straight sessions.
- EUR/SEK trades 0.2 percent down at 10.5431, having hit a high of 10.5763 earlier, its highest since January 13.
- Technical indicators are bullish: RSI strong at 53.24, Stochs are biased higher and MACD supports upside.
- Immediate resistance is located at 10.5774, any close above could take it near 10.5930.
- On the lower side, support is seen at 10.5337 (10-DMA), break below could take it till 10.5176 (21-EMA) .
Recommendation: Good to sell on rallies around 10.5560, with stop loss of 10.5685 and target price at 10.5337.