FxWirePro: CHFJPY upside capped by 200-4H MA, good to buy on dips (please ignore the previous report)
FxWirePro: NZD/USD extends range trade for the 2nd straight session, U.S. PMIs for July eyed for impetus
FxWirePro:GBP/AUD capped by the 23.6% fibonacci, good to sell on rallies
• GBP/AUD recovered some ground after initially falling on Friday as investors took heart from a slowdown in coronavirus-related deaths and new cases in Europe.
• The death toll from the virus appeared to be slowing across several European countries and the rate of new cases in Italy the worst-hit country in Europe also dipped.
• The rallied strongly,but lift stops after finding resistance at 1.8863 (23.6% fib).
• GBP/AUD remains vulnerable, only a break and daily close above 1.8863 (23.6% fib) will shift bias to the upside.
• Technical are bearish, daily RSI is negative at 30, daily momentum studies 9 and 10 DMAs are trending down.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.8582 (5 DMA ), any close above will push the pair towards 1.8863 (23.6% fib).
• Strong support is seen at 1.8457 (Daily low) and break below could take the pair towards 1.8285 (Lower BB).
Recommendation: Good to sell on around 1.8600, with stop loss of 1.8860 and target price of 1.9250