FxWirePro- Currency Strength Index (4- Hour chart)- Currency pairs to watch (EURUSD and USDJPY) for the day
FxWirePro- Currency Strength Index (4- Hour chart)- Currency pairs to watch (AUDUSD and USDCAD) for the day
FxWirePro: GBP/AUD falls sharply after UK fiscal event and UK PMI data, could be on verge of a bigger drop
FxWirePro: GBP/AUD gains some upside momentum but still bearish
• GBP/AUD recovered ground on Tuesday as weak China economic data ignited global recession fears weighing on Australian dollar .
• The rallies above the 5DMA stops short of key 1.7280(38.2% fib) resistance zone though.
• GBP/AUD remains vulnerable, only a break and daily close above 38.6% fib at 1.9449 will shift bias to the upside.
• Techicals are mixed, daily RSI rises, monthly RSI rising , daily momentum studies 11, 14 and 21 DMAs are trending down.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.7280(38.2% fib), any close above will push the pair towards 1.7324(21DMA).
• Strong support is seen at 1.7177 (5DMA) and break below could take the pair towards 1.7006 (23.6% fib).
Recommendation: Good to sell on around 1.7220, with stop loss of 1.7340 and target price of 1.7100
What is a semiconductor? An electrical engineer explains how these critical electronic components work and how they are made