FxWirePro: USD/JPY grinds sideways at trendline resistance, US dollar barely moves in response to Biden's aggressive stimulus plan
FxWirePro: EUR/JPY 6-day bearish streak finds support at 55-EMA, break below eyes trendline support at 124.55
FxWirePro:EUR/AUD stuck in range but maintains bearish bias
• EUR/AUD edged higher on Wednesday as buoyant equities and oil's rally supported euro
• However, pair eroded some of day's gains as Brexit danger soured bullish sentiment .
• Underlying trend for the pair remains bearish. A break below 1.6135 (23.6% fib) might spur increased downward momentum..
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.6214(5DMA), any close above will push the pair towards 1.6345 (38.2%fib).
• Strong support is seen at 1.6135 (23.6% fib) and break below could take the pair towards 1.6036 (Lower BB )
Recommendation: Good to sell around 1.6200, with stop loss of 1.6340 and target price of 1.6030