FxWirePro: USD/JPY rangebound within daily cloud, cautious sentiment prevails ahead of the FOMC verdict
FxWirePro:GBP/NZD bulls free to charge at next major fibo resistance
• GBP/ NZD rose on Tuesday after data showed the number of employees on British payrolls rose by a record amount in May.
• Data released Tuesday showed UK companies increased their headcount by 197,000 in May, the largest increase since records began in July 2014, bringing the total to 28.5 million.
• Tuesday's numbers also showed the fastest wage increase since 2007 in the year through April.
• GBP/ NZD glommed onto the rally, despite delayed UK reopening news and sausage war angst.
• Technical signals show the pair could gain more ground in the short-term as RSI is at 60 bullish, and moving averages are turning up.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.9815 (38.2%fib ), any close above will push the pair towards 1.9882 (Higher BB).
• Support is seen at 1.9737 (50%fib) and break below could take the pair towards 1.9691 (9DMA).
Recommendation: Good to buy around 1.9770, with stop loss of 1. 9660 and target price of 1.9880