Tennis Superstar Serena Williams has responded to the infamous deleted Snapchat post of her showing her growing belly. Speaking at a TED conference in Vancouver earlier this week, Williams replied to interviewer Gayle King that she never meant to reveal to the public anything about her pregnancy, Bravo said.
“On social media you press the wrong button and… My phone doesn't ring that much, and 30 minutes later I missed 4 calls and I’m like, “That’s weird.” But it was a good moment. I have this thing where I've been checking my status and taking pictures every week to see how far along I'm getting. I’ve been so good about it, but this was the one time it slipped," she said.
The infamous photo in question, which was now deleted, is of her in a yellow, one-piece bathing suit with a very obvious growing belly. The snap also came in with a caption that read, “20 Weeks,” sending fans into frenzy when they realized the tennis superstar clinched her 23rd Grand Slam at the Australian Open a few weeks into the pregnancy.
Williams also confirmed this in the interview and said she was actually nervous about playing. She added, "I wasn't sure what to do. Can I play? I know it's very dangerous in the first 12 weeks or so, so I had a lot of questions."
Even if she’s still far along until full term, Williams is in mama mode following racist comments from Romania’s Fed Cup captain Ilie Nastase. On Friday, he speculated over the color of William’s unborn baby with her fiance, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, who is white. In an Instagram post, part of Williams’ response read, “I am not afraid like you. You see, I am no coward. Does my sassiness upset you? Why are you beset with gloom? You may shoot me with words… You may try to kill me with your hatefulness, but still like air, I rise.”


6 simple questions to tell if a ‘finfluencer’ is more flash than cash
Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Big-Money College Athlete Payouts
FIFA Suspends Balogun Ban, Clears U.S. Striker for Belgium World Cup Clash
Trump–Kushner Links Raise Concerns as Paramount Pushes $108B Warner Bros Discovery Bid
Anderson Cooper to Exit CBS News’ 60 Minutes After Nearly 20 Years
White House Defends Trump’s FIFA Peace Prize Amid Global Criticism
Paramount-Warner Bros. Merger Delayed Until 2027 Amid Antitrust Lawsuit
Jazz Ensemble Cancels Kennedy Center New Year’s Eve Shows After Trump Renaming Sparks Backlash
How Marvel’s Fantastic Four discovered the human in the superhuman
Los Angeles World Cup Security Plans: No ICE Immigration Enforcement at FIFA 2026 Matches, Officials Say
Paramount-Warner Bros. Discovery Merger Faces Lawsuit From 12 States
Spying, Southampton and economic pressure cooker of the ‘richest match in football’
FBI Faces Historic Security Challenge Ahead of 2026 FIFA World Cup
U.S. Eases Iran Team Travel Restrictions Ahead of Seattle World Cup Match
Republican Lawmakers Urge National Guard Role for World Cup Drone Security
Paramount Skydance Eyes Streamlined Merger with Warner Bros Discovery Amid $60 Billion Offer Rejection 



