FxWirePro: EUR/CHF starts the week on a bearish note, Eurozone Sentix Investor Confidence index fails to ease recession fears
FxWirePro- Currency Strength Index (4- Hour chart)- Currency pairs to watch(GBPAUD and EURAUD) for the day
FxWirePro- Currency Strength Index (4- Hour chart)- Currency pairs to watch(EURUSD and EURGBP) for the day
FxWirePro: EUR/AUD consolidates above 1.5900 , maintains bullish bias
• EUR/AUD strengthened on Thursday as Australian dollar dipped as the new Omicron coronavirus variant dampened risk sentiment.
• At GMT 20:24, the pair was trading 0.08% higher at 1.5934, slightly lower from session high at 1.6011.
• Virus may sap Reserve Bank of Australia from shifting to more hawkish rate view on Dec 7
• Technical signals are bullish as RSI is at 65, daily momentum studies 5,9,21 DMA are trending north.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.5955 (38.2%fib ), any close above will push the pair towards 1.6014 (Higher BB).
• Strong support is seen at 1.5889 (5DMA) and break below could take the pair towards 1.5866 (50%fib).
Recommendation: Good to buy on dips around 1.5900 with stop loss of 1.5800 and target price of 1.5970.