FxWirePro: AUD/USD extends previous session's gains on firmer Aussie Trade Balance, Taiwan headlines and NFP data to drive price action
FxWirePro: GBP/CHF slips lower from session highs, markets braces for biggest BOE rate hike since 1995
FxWirePro:GBP/NZD consolidating around 1.9465, bias is bullish
• GBP/ NZD gained on Monday as improved global risk sentiment lifted the pair.
• The pair hit daily high at 1.9494 and was last trading at 1.9465 at (GMT 15:25).
• Technical signals are bullish as RSI is bullish at 54, 5, 9,11 DMAs are trending up.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.9578 (38.2%fib), any close above will push the pair towards 1.9628 (Higher BB).
• Immediate support is seen at 1.9404 (5DMA) and break below could take the pair towards 1.9329 (50%fib).
Recommendation: Good buy around 1.9440, with stop loss of 1.9330 and target price of 1.9570