The piping-hot Oishi Mizu Tennensui Sayu bottles are simply filled with the same mineral water that Asahi usually sells at cold or room temperature.
Pernod Ricard says the new canning line and RTD offerings will enable the company to make popular brands more accessible to consumers.
This innovation encourages hydration with reminders that are triggered by sensors located within the bottle’s cap that detect the level of liquid inside the bottle.
Pixels are not people: mental health apps are increasingly popular but human connection is still key
Energy bills: why household finances and business certainty will still suffer under Jeremy Hunt's extended plan
Kirin Beverage ordered to ensure correct labeling
Japan’s Consumer Affairs Agency ordered Kirin Beverage to prevent a recurrence of deceptive packaging for its juice product.
Although its Tropicana melon taste juice product was labeled as 100 percent melon by Kirin Holdings, it contained only 2 percent melon juice and the remaining 98 percent was grape, apple, and banana juice.
According to the agency, the company used the disputed package between June 2020 and April this year, which stated "100% melon taste" and "selected muskmelon."
The agency said this amounts to a violation of the law against misleading representations.
Kirin Beverage is currently selling the product after changing its labeling.
“We deeply apologize for the misleading labeling causing misunderstanding among customers,” the company said.