“The Winds of Winter” is yet to come but it was said that there is some news coming up that will get the fans excited. The info will come directly from the book’s author George RR Martin as per the reports.
The “Game of Thrones” has concluded already, and people think that it is time to release “The Winds of Winter.” Although there will be big differences in the story based on the book and HBO’s TV adaptation, still fans would like to read the novel and see which characters did not make it to the “GoT” and of course, to find out how the ending differs.
Martin’s big news about the book is coming?
Previously, Martin promised the fans that “The Winds of Winter” will be on his hand when he attends the WorldCon that will take place next year in New Zealand. In his blog, he wrote in May that he would publish the book in 2020.
“But I tell you this - if I don’t have “THE WINDS OF WINTER” in hand when I arrive in New Zealand for Worldcon, you have here my formal written permission to imprison me in a small cabin on White Island, overlooking that lake of sulfuric acid, until I’m done, Martin said.
Now, it was said that a new announcement coming from Martin is possible. According to Express, the author will be in Ireland, two weeks from today. He will be hosting a screening of the sci-fi movie called “Forbidden Planet,” and it will be held in Dublin. The event is taking place on Aug. 17, and it was mentioned that his trip would coincide with WorldCon that will be held there for the first time.
The publication stated that the sci-fi convention is the perfect avenue for Martin to announce “The Winds of Winter.” However, the organizers informed everyone beforehand that the 70-year-old writer will not take questions “TWOW” or “Game of Thrones.”
When will “TWOW” be released?
There is no official date for the publication of “The Winds of Winter,” but as suggested by George RR Martin himself, it will be out in the second half of 2020. The best guess is in July of that year since it is the date of the event that the author is attending in New Zealand next year.


FCC Chair Brendan Carr to Face Senate Oversight After Controversy Over Jimmy Kimmel Show
Google and NBCUniversal Strike Multi-Year Deal to Keep NBC Shows on YouTube TV
Squid Game Finale Boosts Netflix Earnings, But Guidance Disappoints Investors
Trump–Kushner Links Raise Concerns as Paramount Pushes $108B Warner Bros Discovery Bid
Anderson Cooper to Exit CBS News’ 60 Minutes After Nearly 20 Years
6 simple questions to tell if a ‘finfluencer’ is more flash than cash
Disney’s ABC Pulls Jimmy Kimmel Live! After Controversial Remarks on Charlie Kirk Killing
Netflix’s Bid for Warner Bros Discovery Aims to Cut Streaming Costs and Reshape the Industry
DOJ Antitrust Chief Rejects Political Fast-Track for Paramount-Skydance Deal
Trump to Pardon Reality Stars Todd and Julie Chrisley After Tax Fraud Conviction
Jazz Ensemble Cancels Kennedy Center New Year’s Eve Shows After Trump Renaming Sparks Backlash
Trump Faces Mixed Reception at Kennedy Center Amid Conservative Overhaul
Gulf Sovereign Funds Unite in Paramount–Skydance Bid for Warner Bros Discovery
Pulp are back and more wistfully Britpop than before
Trump Signals He May Influence Netflix–Warner Bros Merger Decision 



