Jungkook was said to have been booked by the police after he got involved in a vehicular accident. It was reported that the BTS member violated a traffic light rule, which resulted in a collision with another vehicle, which is a taxi.
According to Allkpop, the spokesperson of the Seoul's Yongsan Police Station confirmed they booked Jungkook on Nov. 8 as an offender in a traffic accident. It was added that the idol singer might face a civil case as a result. It was initially reported that the youngest in the BTS group was not booked but later, as the investigation progress, he was registered at the police station.
Then again, fans should not worry because this does not mean that he was jailed but booking someone for a violation is just a simple common procedure for all citizens who get involved in violations of the law, whether it is a small or big offense.
The story of the accident
It was related that the accident happened on Oct. 31 at around 4 a.m. in Seoul and at that time, it was confirmed that Jungkook is not drunk or under the influence. It was pure accident where he collided with a taxi due to a wrong turn.
At the police station, Jungkook admitted that he was at fault and settlement with the other party involved was reached. There was no serious injury so the matters were easily settled which means the idol singer could have paid the taxi driver for the damage.
"If there are people who got seriously injured, there is a possibility for a greater penalty, but so far, there are none reported,” a rep from the Yongsan Police said as per Koreaboo. “If there are only physical damages, Jungkook may be required to pay administrative fines and settlements.”
Jungkook's apology and settlement
Meanwhile, Jungkook and the rest of the BTS group continue with their activities since the accident has been addressed already. But despite this, some people dug more into the case and posted anything that they can find probably to make news.
This was how it was found that on the day of Jungkook’s accident, he posted something on social media which made some haters think that the singer did not care about the collision. But Big Hit Entertainment assured everyone that Jungkook did not neglect the victim or the incident as he already apologized, admitted his faults and settled with the driver.


Paramount’s $108.4B Hostile Bid for Warner Bros Discovery Signals Major Shift in Hollywood
Gulf Sovereign Funds Unite in Paramount–Skydance Bid for Warner Bros Discovery
George Clooney Criticizes Trump’s Tariff Threat, Calls for Film Tax Incentives
Squid Game Finale Boosts Netflix Earnings, But Guidance Disappoints Investors
Anderson Cooper to Exit CBS News’ 60 Minutes After Nearly 20 Years
Trump to Pardon Reality Stars Todd and Julie Chrisley After Tax Fraud Conviction
Google and NBCUniversal Strike Multi-Year Deal to Keep NBC Shows on YouTube TV
DOJ Antitrust Chief Rejects Political Fast-Track for Paramount-Skydance Deal
FCC Chair Brendan Carr to Testify Before Senate Commerce Committee Amid Disney-ABC Controversy
FCC Chair Brendan Carr to Face Senate Oversight After Controversy Over Jimmy Kimmel Show
Netflix Shuts Down Boss Fight Entertainment, Developer of “Squid Game: Unleashed” Amid Gaming Strategy Shift
Pulp are back and more wistfully Britpop than before
Disney Investors Demand Records Over Jimmy Kimmel Suspension Controversy
Trump-Inspired Cantonese Opera Brings Laughter and Political Satire to Hong Kong
6 simple questions to tell if a ‘finfluencer’ is more flash than cash
Trump Slams Super Bowl Halftime Show Featuring Bad Bunny 



