Konami has launched a new website for “Silent Hill,” which most fans have likely seen coming following months of leaks and rumors about the franchise. The publisher is also gearing up for an event this week, where the publisher is highly expected to announce new “Silent Hill” titles.
The “Silent Hill” website and the official promotional image do not have any information yet. Konami’s announcement on Twitter does not have specific details as well and only says, “In your restless dreams, do you see that town?”
What Konami confirmed at this point is it will reveal “the latest updates for the SILENT HILL series” at an event on Wednesday, Oct. 19, at 2 p.m. PDT. Having a full event for the franchise suggests there may be several projects in the works.
This week’s event should also confirm the key developers involved in the resurrection of the “Silent Hill” franchise a decade after the last full game (“Book of Memories”) was released. But the involvement of Masahiro Ito in the upcoming games is already being speculated after he retweeted Konami’s announcement on the platform. Fans may recall that Ito worked as a character designer and art director in previous titles, including “Silent Hill 2.”
The launch of the “Silent Hill” website may not have been a huge surprise after several leaks appeared in the wild in previous months. Film director and producer Christopher Gans, who worked on the 2006 “Silent Hill” film and is working on its upcoming reboot, seemingly revealed Konami’s plans earlier this month. Gans said in an interview (via ResetEra) that Konami is working on multiple games with several teams involved, including Bloober Team.
An unannounced game titled “Silent Hill: The Short Message” was rated by South Korea’s Game Rating and Administration Committee last month. UNIANA, the company that distributes Konami’s games in the country, was named as the publisher in the filing.
Twitter user Dusk Golem shared several images back in May, claiming that they came from a 2020 build of a certain “Silent Hill” game and noted that it is not the only project in the pipeline. The leaked images were later taken down due to a copyright claim.
YouTuber Nate the Hate claimed a few days later that Bloober Team has been working on a remake of “Silent Hill 2.” Piotr Babieno, the studio’s CEO, later responded to the rumor and only said they cannot comment yet on ongoing projects. But Babieno, notably, did not deny the existence of a “Silent Hill 2” remake.


Google Pushes Gemini AI Overhaul as Sergey Brin Targets Model Supremacy
Lenovo Revenue Surges 43% as AI Demand Drives Record First-Quarter Growth
Goldman Sachs Eyes Investors for Nvidia’s $500 Billion AI Financing Plan
Anthropic Eyes $6B Decart AI Acquisition Ahead of Mega IPO
Australia’s Corporate Leaders Face Parliament Over KPMG Client Data Scandal
Tesla Roadster Reveal Could Feature SpaceX Thrusters in August
Antofagasta Shares Drop 5% as Miner Cuts 2026 Copper Production Forecast
Alphabet Shifts AI Strategy Toward Commercial Growth, Goldman Sachs Says
OpenAI Executive Brad Lightcap to Leave for New AI Venture
Nvidia’s $500 Billion AI Infrastructure Push Wins Morgan Stanley Support
Sun Pharma Wins U.S. Appeal in Pfizer Lipitor Antitrust Case
Super Micro Stock Jumps 19% as AI Server Demand Drives Strong 2027 Outlook
AstraZeneca Halts Phase III Volrustomig Lung Cancer Trial After Efficacy Setback
LG, Nvidia Expand AI Partnership With Humanoid Robots, AI Factories 



