Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s divorce was finalized in October last year, and that means they have officially separated and are now single. But just six months after the court approved their split, it was reported that the two have worked things out and decided to reunite.
So, are Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner back together despite being legally divorced? Australia’s Woman’s Day magazine stated that yes, the ex-couple are heading in that direction - a path leading to a reconciliation. The magazine wrote in the headline “Jen Finally Takes Ben Back!”
“Jen and Ben are in a great place right now. A lot of people in their inner circle think there’s a good chance they could work things out as a couple again,” the source told WD. “Just because they’re no longer married doesn’t mean it’s out of the question.”
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are allegedly giving their love another chance, and they felt that this is the right time to do it. Since the former recently broke up with “Saturday Night Live” producer Lindsay Shookus after reconciling early this year, the magazine wrote that the actor is now determined to reunite with his ex-wife and mother of his children - Violet, 13, Seraphina, 10, and Samuel, 6.
Plus, it has been weeks since Jennifer Garner has been seen together with her CEO boyfriend John Miller, so the rumors of her reunion with Ben Affleck is intensifying. Besides, they have been spotted more often these days as they spend quality time with their kids - whether it’s a trip or a simple attendance to church service.
However, Gossip Cop contradicted the claim and wrote that the Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner article was inaccurate which means it is a false story. The publication pointed out that the source is untraceable and after reaching out to the “Batman” actor’s reps, they were assured that the actor did not reunite with his ex-wife. The publication was also told that the status of the former couple’s divorce remained unchanged.


6 simple questions to tell if a ‘finfluencer’ is more flash than cash
George Clooney Criticizes Trump’s Tariff Threat, Calls for Film Tax Incentives
Paramount’s $108.4B Hostile Bid for Warner Bros Discovery Signals Major Shift in Hollywood
Disney’s Streaming Growth Hinges on International Expansion and Local Content
Trump Faces Mixed Reception at Kennedy Center Amid Conservative Overhaul
Squid Game Finale Boosts Netflix Earnings, But Guidance Disappoints Investors
Trump–Kushner Links Raise Concerns as Paramount Pushes $108B Warner Bros Discovery Bid
Google and NBCUniversal Strike Multi-Year Deal to Keep NBC Shows on YouTube TV
Mexico Probes Miss Universe President Raul Rocha Over Alleged Criminal Links
How Marvel’s Fantastic Four discovered the human in the superhuman
Paramount Skydance Eyes Streamlined Merger with Warner Bros Discovery Amid $60 Billion Offer Rejection
Jazz Ensemble Cancels Kennedy Center New Year’s Eve Shows After Trump Renaming Sparks Backlash
Anderson Cooper to Exit CBS News’ 60 Minutes After Nearly 20 Years 



