Neymar’s transfer away from PSG has been the subject of heavy speculations in the past few months, and it appears that a deal has been offered for the Brazilian superstar. Reports are coming in that Real Madrid has offered £110 million-plus Luka Modric to pry Neymar out the hands of PSG.
PSG sporting director Leonardo previously said that they'd only be selling Neymar if a team dangles an enticing offer. Would this be enough to entice PSG to relinquish one of the league’s best players? That’s still up in the air for now.
Meanwhile, Manchester United has apparently turned down PSG’s offer of loaning Neymar to them for a 12-month £18million fee. It was an easy call for the Devils since they would’ve paid a lot for such a deal.
Neymar doesn’t want to play in Turin
Juventus, on the other hand, is still interested as their situation with Romelu Lukaku remains muddy as of this writing. But Neymar would apparently turn the offer down as he’s not interested in moving to Turin, Express reported.
As for Barcelona, they, too, are looking to add Neymar into their roster but is only looking for a loan deal with PSG. Buying Neymar would have Barcelona pay an arm and a leg to PSG as the club is asking for a cash-plus-deal negotiation that can potentially have Philippe Coutinho packing his bags.
Neymar wants to go home
All these talks about Neymar’s transfer stem from the 27-year-old’s previous statement that he wants to leave PSG and return to Barcelona. He referred to the club as his “home” and said he never should’ve left it in the first place.
But PSG and Barcelona appear to have a bit of animosity towards one another, which lessens the chances of Neymar returning to his previous club. Thus, Real Madrid seems to be the frontrunner in acquiring the superstar. It’s unclear, however, what PSG’s opinion about Real Madrid’s offer.
“Neymar can leave PSG if there is an offer that suits everyone. But to date, we do not know if anyone wants to buy it or at what price,” Leonardo previously said. As for Barcelona, they still have until Sept. 2 to make a decision. But with Real Madrid’s offer on the table, the club will need to make up their mind since PSG might pull the trigger and send Neymar packing for Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.


US Seizes Nearly 400 Illegal World Cup Streaming Domains in Global Anti-Piracy Crackdown
Los Angeles World Cup Security Plans: No ICE Immigration Enforcement at FIFA 2026 Matches, Officials Say
World game at war: why some European nations have threatened a World Cup boycott
Republican Lawmakers Urge National Guard Role for World Cup Drone Security
FAA to Pause Reagan National Airport Flights for Freedom 250 IndyCar Race
JD Vance to Lead U.S. Presidential Delegation at Milano Cortina Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony
US Reviewing Visa Denial for Venezuelan Little League Team Barred from World Series
DOJ Launches Antitrust Investigation Into the NFL Over Broadcast Restrictions
Mexico President Claudia Sheinbaum Reconsiders Early School Closure Plan Ahead of 2026 World Cup
FIFA Suspends Balogun Ban, Clears U.S. Striker for Belgium World Cup Clash
Netflix, Disney, YouTube Eye FIFA World Cup TV Rights in Multi-Billion Dollar Battle
Spying, Southampton and economic pressure cooker of the ‘richest match in football’
Los Angeles Mayor Says White House Must Reassure Fans Ahead of FIFA World Cup
Trump Threatens Stadium Deal Over Washington Commanders Name
White House Defends Trump’s FIFA Peace Prize Amid Global Criticism
FIFA Defends Balogun Ban Suspension After Trump Praise Sparks World Cup Controversy 



